July 4th (Thursday)
* ExxonMobil Summer Symphony Nights: Star Spangled Salute at Miller Outdoor Theatre 8:30-11pm. “Enjoy all your patriotic favorites, and a spectacular fireworks display!”
July 5th (Friday)
* Fly Dance Company: The Gentlemen of Hip Hop at Miller Outdoor Theatre 8:30-11pm. “FLY’s performance style is called “theatrical hip hop”, what happens when street dance and classical music meet!”
July 6th (Saturday)
* Splice Records Birthday and River Revival Kick-off Party at The Continental Club (3700 Main St) 7:30-11:30 pm. Featuring Splice Artists: Arthur Yoria, Ancient Cat Society, Bayou City Funk, Tomar and the FCs + DJ Mikey Drag Of Shakin’ All Over on the back patio.
July 13th (Saturday)
* Cure Tribute Band, Boys Don’t Cry in Concert at Numbers Nightclub (300 Westheimer) 9pm doors. Tickets are 15$ in advance and $20 day of show.
* Dregs (ATX) / Ruiners / Angel Aura at Leon’s Lounge (1006 McGowen St) 8pm. $5. 21+
* Exodus: A Leaving Show at Texas Art Asylum (1719 Live Oak, Unit L) 5-8pm. A collective show of mixed media pieces by Jaz Henry and collages by Micheal Hollander.