* Applehead’s Pre Birthday Jam at Emmit’s Place 8pm-12am. Join in the jam or just enjoy listening to the music. Free entry!
* EARTHDAY Bar Hop and Clean Up.”Celebrate Earth Day by cleaning up our parks and streets and setting examples.” Schedule as follows
3-3:40 Eastwood Park
4-4:30 Voodoo Queen
4:40-5:30 Settegast Park
5:30-6:20 Moontower Inn
6:40-??? Toute Suite area
* Recycle Dammit! An Earth Day celebration in the Biergarten! at Karbach Brewing Co. 5pm unveiling of the new Can Recycling Truck, which will be dedicated to converting all those Karbach cans into reusable aluminum, the proceeds of which will then benefit charity. You can also breathe life into your old Karbach glassware by bringing it in to pot succulents with Buchanan’s Native Plants for FREE from 5-7pm. Stick around for a SHOP LOCAL Market from 5-8PM and help the earth on local level.
** Earth Day Market At Karbach Biergarten 5-8pm. Hosted by SHOP LOCAL Market.
Tuesday, April 23rd
* Body By Broadway at Market Square Park 6:30-7:30pm. Sing, squat and plank along to some of your favorite Broadway tunes. Free class.
* Discovery Green YOGA and Singing Bowls with YOUniverSoul Fest and Montrose Yoga Cooperative 6:30 – 7:30pm every Tuesday. Bring your own mat, and feel free to bring snacks for an optional picnic afterward.
* Monthly Writers’ Socials at The Black Labrador Pub from 6:30-8:30pm. Held every fourth Tuesday, this event is free and open to members as well as non-members.
* Spring Fling at the Rice Farmers Market! 3:30-6:30pm.
* Tuesday Acoustic Open Mic for musicians at Avant Garden. Sign up starts at 7pm and goes all night.
Thursday, April 25th
* April Reading with Esther Lin, Ryan Black, and Giuseppe Taurino with Poison Pen Reading Series at Poison Girl Cocktail Lounge 8:30-10pm. Free event.
* Music at Twilight Bayou City Swing at Mandell Park 7:30-8:45pm.
The rest of the week will be up soon!