Plenty of opportunities to Shop Local and Support Local in Houston with Artist Markets, Farmers Markets, and more! Many have Live entertainment, Music, Food, Drink, and curated vintage selections as well.
* Blue Field Market (2619 Polk Street) 4-9pm every fourth Saturday night. Local vendors, food trucks, adult beverages, live entertainment, yard games, sand volleyball, and more. Free entry and free parking.
* Central City Co-Op (2515 Waugh Dr) every Wednesday 9am-6:30pm. Membership isn’t required to shop there but does get you lower prices. Volunteer opportunities also available for food credit. You even have the option to order online and get delivery!
* Eleanora’s Market, LLC (2120 Ella Blvd) every Saturday from 9am – 1pm. Farmers, food-makers, artisans and music.
* Fascination Street Flea HTX at Avant Garden (411 Westheimer) every 2nd Sunday of the month (starting April 14th) from noon-6pm. “Art & Vintage Market is a curated, recurring monthly event of some of THE BEST local artists, artisan makers, and vintage vendors that Houston has to offer! NEON WAVE KARAOKE brings even more fun to our Sunday Funday event! Punk, Glam, Post-Punk, Garage, New Wave, Alternative, & Indie.”
* First Saturday Arts Market (540 W. 19th St) 11am – 6pm. Monthly Market since 2004. “Musicians perform their original songs and a different independent food truck is featured each month. Libations provided by Houston Winery, Town in City Brewery & Houston Cider Co. The ever popular shops of 19th Street are just a short walk away!
* Heights Epicurean Market (1245 Heights Blvd) 8:30am-1:30pm. Monthly market showcasing artisan food, sustainable, seasonal produce, plants, art, and live music with a block party, family-friendly atmosphere. Handmade, hand-sewn, crochet and knit items, natural soaps, skin care products, fine art, glass art, ceramics, paintings furniture, candles, home decor and more.
* Rice University Farmers Market (5600 Greenbriar) 3:30-6:30pm every Tuesday year-round, rain or shine. Free entry and free parking! With fresh food from local area farms and a variety of other products, this market “supports activities, goods and services that promote community education about the benefits of eating fresh, locally produced food.”
* The Market at Sawyer Yards (1502 Sawyer St) Curated market in which the maker is the seller, with a focus on folk art and artisan crafts. Packaged specialty foods as well. The market coincides with 2nd Saturday Open Studios, when artists from The Silos at Sawyer Yards, Winter, Spring, Summer and Silver Street Studios, open their studios to the public. 11am – 5pm. Free entry!
* Under the Radar FIRST Saturdays Market at Under the Radar Brewery (1506 Truxillo St) 4-9pm every 1st Saturday of the month! Family friendly and pet friendly. A variety of one of a kind art, hand crafted jewelry & accessories, hand made & vegan products, succulent art, graphics & tees from local designers, and rare vintage pieces from local curators!
* Urban Harvest Farmers’ Market (2752 Buffalo Speedway) is open every Saturday year-round rain or shine from 8am-12pm. Featuring over 60 vendors!
* Wanderlust Market HTX monthly market every 3rd Sunday from 11am-4pm. Due to Easter however, April’s market will be on April 14th.
* 2nd Sundays Vintage and Art at EADO FEST (4009 POLK ST) 12-6pm.
And here are some Upcoming Markets. More will be added!
April 27th (Saturday)
* The Red Velvet Vintage Market at A.D. Players at The George Theater 11am-5pm. Vintage wares, vintage fashion, and vintage fun located inside the lobby of the theater. “This is your chance to score some of the costumes, outfits, accessories and props from past shows to make your own statement.”
May 4th (Saturday)
* Heartmade Art Market (1000 Main St) 10am-5pm. Over 70+ Texas artists, crafters and creatives. The fun-filled event offers something for everyone with DJ Dayta spinning tunes throughout the day; an activity zone presented by Code Park Houston; food truck fare from THE WAFFLE BUS, Happy Endings and SMOOSH – Custom Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches; free cotton candy by Lush Puff; lawn games and much mo