New Year’s Eve 2018-2019. Ready to say goodbye to 2018 and ring in the New Year? Where will you be? Check out these great options: Alice in Wonderland! Costume Contests, Prizes, Casino Games, Cash Balloon Drops, Desert Bars, Live Music, Dancing, a Free Whataburger Buffet, Fireworks, Unicorns, and more!
* Barbs NYE 2019 at Barbarella Houston (2404 San Jacinto St) 9pm-3am. Resident DJ BrandonD will be providing tunes from all the theme nights. There will also be balloon drops and champagne toasts.
* Casino Night NYE at Holman Draft Hall (820 Holman St) A night of roulette, blackjack, and slot machines. Chip leader wins a bottle of Dom Perignon to pop open! Cigar roller, dessert table, DJ, balloon drop, and a complimentary midnight toast! To make your complimentary reservation, email email@example.com Limited reservations so book early.
* Dancing & Desserts: NYE with Boomtown Brass Band at The Heights Theater (339 W 19th St) 7pm. Ticket purchase includes a self-serve dessert buffet and a champagne toast at midnight! General admission $30. VIP also available.
* New Year Downtown El Big Bad (419 Travis St) Unicorn Costume Contest, Live Music by The Matchsticks, Party Favors, Noise Makers, etc while supplies last. Basic Ticket includes Complimentary Buffet 8-10 pm, Complimentary Champagne toast, Unicorn piñata “ball drop,” Inclusive Ticket includes all of the above plus more. Get tickets here.
* New Years Eve 2018 – 2019! at Numbers Nightclub (300 Westheimer) with DJ Wes Wallace. Doors at 8pm. Reduced cover before 10pm. All ages. Free party favors and complimentary champagne toast at midnight! + $2,019.00 ca$h balloon drop at midnight!
* New Years Eve 2019 at The Secret Group! $1000 Balloon Drop! FREE (2101 Polk St) 8pm. $1000 Balloon Drop + Ticket Giveaways + Drink Specials All Night Long!! Free with RSVP before 11pm. Only $10 after 11pm. ($50 VIP TIX FOR 2 includes access to VIP Lounge + bottle of champagne.)
* New Years Eve at Dan Electro’s with Whorehound and Texas Mod Crushers (1031 East 24th St) 8pm. Hats, noise makers, champagne toast, and a grand PBR toast at midnight to ring in the New Year. Texas Mod Crushers and a few other special guests open the show.
* New Year’s Eve at Johnny’s with Free Midnight Whataburger Buffet at Johnny’s Gold Brick (2518 Yale St) Music with DJ Bang Fasa, drink specials, champagne toast and a FREE WHATABURGER BUFFET AT MIDNIGHT! No cover, no rsvp,
* New Year’s Eve at TNP! at The New Potato (3519 Clinton Dr) Steak Night begins at 6:30pm with Chef Anthony Calleo’s New York Center Cut Filets, served with Houston Dairymaids cheese mashed potatoes + seasonal salad for $20. Followed by complimentary NYE party favors, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight for all, a gorgeous view of the downtown skyline, fireworks, and more!
* New Years Eve Masquerade Party! at Bovine & Barley (416 Main St) 7pm-2am (doors open at 3pm). $3,000 Balloon Drop! Complimentary Party Favors, and DJ.
* New Year’s Eve Party with Hustlers Brass Band at Under the Volcano (2349 Bissonnet St) 9pm. Champagne toast at midnight.
* New Years Eve PARTY with The Sparky Parker Band! at The Shakespeare Pub (14129 Memorial Dr) 9:30pm. $15 cover at the door.
* New Year’s Eve 1970’s Disco Party at Mongoose Versus Cobra (1011 McGowen St) No Cover! No Reservations! Only groovin’ to the Music! Disco drink specials, Disco ball spinnin’, Disco attire encouraged!
* NYE 2019: Get Lucky in Wonderland at The West End (5320 Westheimer) 9pm. Hosted by Tifa Tittlywinks. The Mad Hatter, Alice and White Rabbit will guide you through the Rabbit Hole. Alice in Wonderland costumes are highly encouraged but not necessary for entry. Prizes for the best! Try your luck in the Queen of Hearts card room, or play croquet in the Psychedelic Poppy Field! Reservations are encouraged and can be made through email: Lgregory@westend-houston.com
Posted by The West End – A Public House on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
* NYE at Axelrad! (1517 Alabama St) 5pm-2am. Cocktails, fun live music, visual installations, hammocks, pizza, a Discoball NYE countdown and more! Soundtrack by Shakin’ All Over + Jean-Paul Tiblier + DJ Sun + Alii Michele & the Fellas (performing Houston Hits) + SIXIXIX + more! Free entry!
* NYE Masquerade Ball at Heights Bier Garten (1433 N Shepherd Dr) Live music with If You Have to Ask + DJ Angiesliste. There will also be a Balloon Drop and $5 glasses of bubbles (as well as a complimentary glass for a midnight toast). No cover charge.
* “Rock of Ages” New Year’s Eve 1984 (Downtown Houston NYE) at The Cottonmouth Club (108 Main St) 8pm-2am. No cover. Dance Party, Photo booth, DJ, Complimentary Champagne toast at midnight, Prizes for best 80’s outfit, and a “Rock of Ages” menu featuring updates on ‘80s cocktails. 21+
* Seventh Anniversary New Year’s Eve Celebration! at Double Trouble Caffeine & Cocktails (3622 Main St) 8pm-2am. No dress code! No cover charge! Specials, music, and champagne to pass around for the big countdown.
* The Allen Oldies Band 18th No Cover New Year’s Eve Bash at The Continental Club (3700 Main St) 8pm. The Allen OLDIES Band have hosted a No Cover New Year’s Eve Bash every year since 2000 and are thrilled to continue this tradition with The Monicas and The Molly Jones opening. Free champagne toast at midnight!
* Totally Awesome 90s New Year’s Eve Party at MKT BAR (1001 Austin St) 8pm-2am. DJs Kay Illah -n- Mohawk Steve keep us busting a move all night while enjoying food and drink specials, plus a fly bubbly menu. The décor will pay homage to the best decade in memory. Free admission and complimentary parking. (Limited VIP Table Reservations are available via phone 832-360-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Zero Gravity: New Years Eve at Gravity (2401 MAIN ST SUITE 200) 9pm-3am. An immersive costume party you won’t forget. Free champagne toast at midnight. Confetti drop. Musical pioneers for the night: fractured mind, Mateusz, DJ Matthew Dunn, Sour D, Steven Frazer, and more. 18+ welcome. Earlybird tickets available now for $10.
TRANSPORTATION: Whatever you do New Year’s Eve, stay safe! If you’re going somewhere please consider having a designated driver or else UBER, LYFT, Taxi, or Public Transportation. Houston METRO is offering FREE rides on local bus, METRORail and METROLift lines on New Year’s Eve! Read more here.
#Houston #NYE #NewYearsEve #NYEparty #events #thingstodo #livemusic #fireworks #unicorns #AliceinWonderland #Costumes #Contests #Prizes #BallDrops