Here are some regular weekly and or monthly events for people wanting to step out and check out some local comedy and/or step up on the stage and try it out. (Still adding more to this list so feel free to check back.)
* Open Mic Comedy Night at Rudyard’s British Pub, 2010 Waugh Dr. Free! Doors at 7:30pm.
* Open Mic Comedy at Boondocks, 1417 Westheimer. Sign up starts around 8pm. Show starts at 9/10.
* Open Mic Comedy at Darwin’s Pub, 33 Waugh Dr, 8-11pm.
* $2 BILL: Two Dollar Comedy Show Every Wednesday at The Secret Group, 2101 Polk St. 8pm. $2 Tecate cans and $5 Espolon shots during the show + FREE chips and salsa from El Real Tex-Mex Cafe. Followed by Karaoke at 10pm.
* Station Theater, 1230 Houston Ave events (All Station shows are BYOB))
** Free Intro to Improv Class 7pm – just before the Supernova show. All first-time Intro to Improv students are invited to stay and enjoy that night’s Supernova show for free.
** The Supernova: Friday Night Improv Comedy, 8pm. $10.
* The Secret Group events:
** 8th Wonder Comedy Hour 6pm.
** Comedy Pro-Am. Think you’re funny? Sign up to perform, professional stand-up comedians! Know that you’re not? You can watch for FREE! 10pm. Sign up prior.
#houston #comedy #openmic #improv