For those of you who like actual physical books, there are several book sales, swaps and events coming up.
April 6th (Saturday):
* Spring Book Sale 2019 at Bellaire Library (5111 Jessamine, Bellaire) from 9am-2pm.
* The Book Cycle at Eleanora’s Market (2120 Ella Blvd) from 9am-1pm. Browse and take books you like for free. Donations of books are also accepted if you have some you’d like to drop off. (The Book Cycle, Inc. will also be at other upcoming locations and events.)
April 8th (Monday):
April 11th (Thursday):
April 27th (Saturday):
* Independent Bookstore Day at Brazos Bookstore (2421 Bissonnet St) from 10:30am-8pm.
May 4th (Saturday):
* Houston Book Show at Winter Street Studios (2101 Winter St) from 10am-5pm. Tickets $8. Free parking. Proceeds Benefit The Printing Museum. Rare, Antiquarian and Collectible Books, Ephemera, Prints, Postcards, Photographs & Maps, Art & Architecture, Travel & Exploration, Cook Books, Western Americana, Texana, County Histories, Sports, Pulp, Mystery, Autographs, Post Cards, Photographs, Prints & Maps.
May 5th (Sunday):
* Houston Book Show at Winter Street Studios (2101 Winter St) from 11am-4pm. (See May 4th description.)
May 18th (Saturday):
* Friends of HPL Big Book Sale at Hogg Middle School from 9am-4pm.
#Houston #Books #Sale #Swap #Book #Events