Tuesday, September 25th. Live Music, Art, Comedy, Open Mics, Local Markets, Free Circus Arts class, Free Yoga, Storytelling, and more! Feel free to share!
* Acoustic Open Mic Tuesday! at Avant Garden, 411 Westheimer. Sign up at 7pm, Singer Songwriter Open Mic 7:30-2. Must bring musical instrument (no back tracks allowed). No cover. $2 beer special. $3 wells. $2 tacos.
* Axelrad Night Market | Every Tuesday Evening, 1517 Alabama St. 5-9pm. Local farmers, artists, makers & designers! Drink specials & food trucks!
** Moody Tuesdays Acoustic Open Mic upstairs 8-11pm. Music, comedy, and poetry are all allowed.
* Body By Broadway at Historic Market Square Houston, 301 Milam St. 6:30-7:30pm. Sing, squat and plank along to some of your favorite Broadway tunes. In partnership with Theatre Under The Stars and Define body & mind Houston.
* Charalambides, Hedrick/Orosco, Boukhlif/Hulsey, Peng Zuqiang, 1511 W Main St. 7-10pm.
* Frequencies by Psyciety at Last Concert Cafe, 1403 Nance St. 10pm-2am. Experience spaced out beats, art installations and pleasurable visuals. Free admission. Sound system provided by: Texas Bass Culture. Visual projections by: Blkhat..Lasers by: eye erotika.
* Heights Vinyl OPEN MIC, 3301 Cline St, every Tuesday 9pm. “This is a managed music free-for-all. Musicians jump in and out. Mics passed around to singers. POSITIVE/COLLABORATORY VIBES ONLY. 1st Timers welcome, old timers try out new material. Any and ALL types of Instruments welcome.”
* Jazz Night! at Mongoose Versus Cobra, 1011 McGowen St, 9-12. No cover.
* Levy Park Houston offers Free Yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm. (Also on Saturday and Sunday at 10am.)
* Open Mic Comedy at Boondocks, 1417 Westheimer. Sign up starts around 8pm. Show starts at 9/10.
* Rice University Farmers Market, 5600 Greenbriar Dr. every Tuesday rain or shine ☔ 3:30-6:30pm. Fresh, local, real food. Free entry and free parking
* September Houston Storytellers Guild Meeting, 1500 Sunset Blvd, 7-8:30pm. Monthly Story Swap. Tell a story of your own (10 minute time limit), or just sit back and listen. If you wish, you may have your story critiqued.
* THRICE at House of Blues Houston, 1204 Caroline St, Doors 6:30PM Show 7:30PM.
** Have you heard of our upcoming Astroworld Party? Check out the event page & feel free to contribute your ideas/suggestions in the comment section!
*** Bring Back Astroworld Party! (for Past and Future Fans) 🍿🥨🌭🌮🥑🥒🍕🍧🍦🍡🍭🥤🍷🍹🍺🧚♀️
#Houston #Astroworld #event #party #costumes #Concert #LiveMusic #Carnival #Games #RockClimbingWall #BoogieFogDisco #PhotoWall #AlternativeHouston #WePutYouintheMiddleofFun