Thursday, March 21st
* Dawn & Dupree at Goodnight Charlie’s 8:30pm.
* Hanif Abdurraqib – Go Ahead in the Rain at Brazos Bookstore 7pm. “How does one pay homage to A Tribe Called Quest? The seminal rap group brought jazz into the genre, resurrecting timeless rhythms to create masterpieces such as The Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders.” This event is Free and Open to the Public.
* JOSIN / MiEARS at notsuoH. Doors at 8. Show at 8:30. Free entry!
* March Reading: Jennifer Chang, Chinelo Okparanta, Traci Thiebaud with Poison Pen Reading Series at Poison Girl Cocktail Lounge 8:30pm. Free event.
* Standards at Bohemeos All ages. $10 at the door. Sunrise and Ammunition – 7:30pm (outside). Islands of Pear– 7:55pm (inside). Semi Finals– 8:20 (outside). Chancla Fight Club – 8:45 (inside). Catbamboo-9:10 (outside). standards 9:40-end (inside).
* SXSW Overflow Fest 2019 at Super Happy Fun Land
** Something Better at SXSW Overflow Fest 2019 (maddie’s BDAY) John Smith from Knoxville starts off the night at 9, followed by Brian Paddock at 10, also from Knoxville, with Something Better going on at 11, and rounding off the night is Slow Coyote from New Orleans.
#Houston #Local #Events #Art #Live #Music #Thursday
want to be in a MUSIC VIDEO?
Steam Punk themed!
Interesting extras and creatives desired.
Contact Muzik Box